Pitt-Georgia Tech TV Channel, Online, Radio Info for Saturday’s Game
The Pittsburgh Panthers enter their first conference game after picking up a huge win last week – huge in terms of volume.
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets enter the competition against Pitt after picking up a huge conference victory last week – huge in terms of impact.
The Panthers and Yellow Jackets face off Saturday at noon in Atlanta, both looking to establish themselves as contenders in the ACC’s Coastal Division.
Pitt (3-1, 0-0) throttled New Hampshire 77-7 last Saturday to close out its non-conference schedule. Quarterback Kenny Pickett threw for 403 yards and scored six touchdowns in the win. He has 15 touchdown passes and only one interception in the first four games of the season.
Georgia Tech (2-2, 1-1) upset then-No. 21 North Carolina 45-22 last Saturday, giving the Yellow Jackets their first win over a ranked opponent in seven tries under head coach Geoff Collins. Quarterback Jeff Sims – who was injured in the season opener – came off the bench to run three touchdowns and throw another.
How to Watch, Listen to Pitt vs. Georgia Tech Football
Game time: Saturday, October 2, noon
TV: ACC network
Live stream online: ESPN watch; fuboTV; Hulu + Live TV; TV sling; YouTube television
TV broadcasting team: Wes Durham (play-by-play), Roddy Jones (analyst), Lericia Harris (reporter)
Radio:93.7 The fan; Sirius channel 111; XM Channel 193; SXM 955 Application Channel
Radio broadcast team: Bill Hillgrove (play-by-play), Pat Bostick (analyst), Larry Richert (journalist)
Tickets: Starting at $16 (subject to change as game time approaches); Georgia Tech; Stub Hub; Seat Geek; lively seats
Pitt-Georgia Tech betting line, game day stats
Odds: The Panthers are favored by 3 points on Friday morning. Plus/minus is 57.5.
Rankings: Neither team is ranked in the USA TODAY Sports AFCA Football Top 25 Coaches.
Game location: Bobby Dodd Stadium, Atlanta
The field’s surface : Shaw Legion NXT Synthetic Turf
Time: Sun and clouds mixed, high 83. Winds 5-10 mph. Slight chance of rain
Pitt–Georgia Tech Series
The Pitt-Georgia Tech series dates back to 1918. The Yellow Jackets lead the series 10-5 and have won the last three meetings and five of the last six.
Last five meetings
- 2020: Georgia Tech, 34-20
- 2019: Georgia Tech, 20-10
- 2018: Georgia Tech, 24-19
- 2017: Pitt, 35-17
- 2016: Georgia Tech, 37-34
College Football Week 4 QB Rankings: Is Pitt’s Kenny Pickett the next Dan Marino?
Ga Tech takes on Pitt looking to build on biggest win in years
ACC race looks wide open amid No. 25 Clemson’s struggles
About the Panthers
Coach: Pat Narduzzi (7th season, 45-35)
- 2021: 3-1 (0-0 APC)
- 2020: 6-5 (5-5 CPA)
- 2019: 8-5 (4-4 APCs)
- 2018: 7-7 (6-2 CPA)
- 2017: 5-7 (3-5 CPA)
Pitt 2021 fixtures and results
- Saturday September 4: Pitt 51, UMass 7
- Saturday September 11: Pitt 41, Tennessee 34
- Saturday September 18: West Michigan 44, Pitt 41
- Saturday September 25: Pitt 77, New Hampshire 7
- Saturday October 2: at Georgia Tech, noon
- Saturday October 16: at Virginia Tech, to be confirmed
- Saturday October 23: vs. Clemson, TBC
- Saturday October 30: vs. Miami, TBD
- Saturday, November 6: at Duke, to be determined
- Thursday, November 11: vs. North Carolina, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday November 20: against Virginie, to be confirmed
- Saturday November 27: in Syracuse, to be confirmed
About yellow vests
Coach: Geoff Collins (3rd season, 8-18)
- 2017-2018: Temple (15-10)
- 2021: 2-2 (1-1 APC)
- 2020: 3-7 (3-6 CPA)
- 2019: 3-9 (2-6 APCs)
- 2018: 7-6 (5-3 APCs)
- 2017: 5-6 (4-4 CPA)
Georgia Tech 2021 Schedule and Results
- Saturday September 4: Northern Illinois 22, Georgia Tech 21
- Saturday September 11: Georgia Tech 45, Kennesaw State 17
- Saturday September 18: Clemson 14, Georgia Tech 8
- Saturday September 25: Georgia Tech 45, North Carolina 22
- Saturday October 2: against Pitt, noon
- Saturday October 9: at the Duke, 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday October 23: in Virginia, TBA
- Saturday October 30: vs. Virginia Tech, TBD
- Saturday, November 6: in Miami, to be determined
- Saturday November 13: vs. Boston College, TBD
- Saturday November 20: at Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday November 27: against Georgia, to be determined